In the 2013 we have released “Flying America” for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Product includes planes (in American Airlines livery) and missions over major Airports in the US.
Now you can now expand your “Flying America” experience with a new and free mission. AA16 – Miami Intl to Princess Juliana Intl is designed for the free SGA MD-83 model, painted in “Copa America 2016” colours.
However, the free mission can be used by any simmer. So you dont needs to have “Flying America” installed in order to use the mission. In this case, you will have full options but limited sounds and voices.
The owner of Perfect Flight Flying America, conversely, will have full options, sounds and voices!
Just download the free mission and install in the main FSX folder.
– What you need to fly the free mission:
- Download and install the free FSX/FS2004 – McDonnell Douglas MD-83 American Airlines, repaint for the SGA MD-83 made by YANKYVICTOR@
- For a best esperience, we suggest you to download and install also the FSX Panel–McDonnell Douglas MD-90, made by Pasquale Rinaldi (optinonal)
- And finally… download and install the free mission AA16 – Miami Intl to Princess Juliana Intl(the package does not includes plane and panel, so download the necessary as described above)
How to fly the Mission:
- From The FSX Menu select Missions
- Choose “Flying America” as Category, then choose the desired mission
If you like this free mission, please consider to purchase the full package here: