General Aviation X is a collection of 3 products in a Special Super Bundle.
SAVE 60% OFF ON REGULAR PRICE
€ 49.50 € 19.80
ULTIMATE CESSNA GRAND CARAVAN SIMULATION
With this rappresentation of the Cessna Grand Caravan you will experience a realisitic simulation. The Mission Pack included offer you new level of immersion with professional flight plans, timed step by step checklists and real procedures.
Cessna Grand Caravan – Complete and improved aircraft package with extra options and high relosultiuon textures for the VC panel
24 Liveries – Desert Islands, Sounds Air, Southern Airways Express, Trans Guyana Airways, Institut Cartografic de Catalunya, JadLog / Two Taxi Aereo, Kan Air, Maya Island Air, Mokulele Airlines, Nature Air, Pacific Wings, Priority Air Charter, DHL, FedEx Feeder, 1-2 Fly, Centre École de Parachutisme Atmosphair, Air Caraibes, Caravan Aerotron, Aerotucan, Aeroexpress, Red Bull, Cinnamon Air, Cutty Sark, Fly Me.
ULTIMATE KING AIR SIMULATION
The most popular business turboprop in the world is now availble for a complete and realistic simulation experience. Ultimate King Air 350 Simulation offer you an exaustive rappresentation of beautiful liveries and flight situations.
- Complete Beechcraft King Air 350 aircraft package with extra options
- 24 Liveries – High detailed texture for a complete rappresentation of the most interesting color scheme. All repaints are taken from real planes, as well: House Colors, Xinjiang General Aviation, wheels Up, United States Marines, Titan Airways, Federal Aviation Administration, HB-GJU Swiss, Flight Calibration Service, Air Control, Ambulance Service of New South Wales, Carson Air, Eldorado, KIA Motors, Kystverket, Mexico Navy, NOAA, RISE, N408SR, State of West Virginia, Starship Air Ambulance, L-3 Communications, Japan Coast Guard, Swiss Air Force, RP-C2226 Malaysia.
LAERJET 60 X
The complete rapresentation of the The Bombardier Learjet 60 midsize business jet. Strong dependability and exceptional cabin comfort with a 2,510-nautical-miles (4,648-km) range. The Bombardier Learjet 60 is widely recognized as one of the quietest midsize jet currently in service, offering virtually unrestricted access to noise sensitive airports. With the smoothest ride quality and highest climb capacity in its class, climbing to 41,000 feet (12,497 m) in 19 minutes at maximum takeoff weight, the Bombardier Learjet 60 is also passenger friendly, delivering freedom from turbulence and airspace congestion.
- Gmax Model with Reflective 3d textures, full moving parts and full night lighting inside and out
- Stereo Sounds
- Panel: Fully-featured Learjet 60 panel
- Virtual Cockpit: The Full 3D Virtual cockpit includes the passengers cabin
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) – The Learjet 60 is configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application
- 25 Liveries: Fujairah Aviation, Tierra del Fuego Island Government, Cirrus Aviation, Learjet Inc, New Vistas Limited Liability Company, Eurojet Italia, Cirrus Airlines, Windrose Air, C. A. Leasing, Herman Miller, Cukurova Air, Daimler Chrysler Aviation, Execujet Scandinavia, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), FlexJet, GAMA Aviation Ltd, Globe Air Charter, GraffIrish Air Transport, Jet Airservice Ltd., Jet Allianc, Bombardier Aerospace, Air Independence, AVMAX, Bombardier Inc
Each product also features:
- Mission Pack – Flight briefing, Cabin preparation, Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more!
- Custom Settings – You can install a special feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the plane included). Also you can edit time, date and season for each mission without any external program. Just choose the plane, time, date and season direct from FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly using your favorite aircraft and your own settings without losing the mission “Success” message!
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES (Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide