In this new nature excursion we will follow the route marked by Interstate 5, often abbreviated as I-5, a major highway in the United States of America that stretches from the Canadian border at Blaine, Washington state, to the Mexican border at San Ysidro, California.
The highway runs through three states, Washington, Oregon, and California, for a total length of about 2,000 miles.
Built in the 1950s and 1960s as part of the Interstate Highway System, the highway is six lanes in most urban areas and four lanes in rural areas.
Although it can be subject to traffic congestion, the highway remains an important transportation artery for the Pacific Northwest region.
You will fly over fantastic landscapes and cities such as Seattle, Tacoma. Olympia, Portland, Eugene, Salem, Sacramento, Los Angeles San Diego and some national and state parks.
The reconstruction of this aerial excursion is enriched, in addition to the precise flight directions according to the VFR standard, with copious historical, geographical and cultural information of all points of interest. All to provide an immersive and educational flying experience.
- New livery for the Cessna Grand Caravan, painted in Perfect Flight colors
- The excursion is divided into three parts. The first part covers the Washington State. The second runs in Oregon, and the third continues the journey over the California.
- Available from the Perfect Flight website the FlightBooks of all trips (in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese). Real tour guides! You will receive the direct download link immediately after purchase.
- You can fly the missions with preset settings or change weather, date and time.
- You have full access to Checklists and Assistance Options.
- Multiplayer feature is also enabled, so you can fly online with your friends.
- PC users can use the plane of their choice by activating the Developer Mode option and selecting the plane from the Tools
This product is only availble via Microsoft Marketplace!