The Via Francigena, also known as the Francisca or Romea, is part of a bundle of routes that led from Western Europe in Southern Europe to Rome, continuing on to Puglia, where there were ports of embarkation for the Holy Land, a destination for pilgrims and crusaders. It includes several stages that take pilgrims to discover culture, history and spirituality.
In addition to being a pilgrimage route, the Via Francigena is also an important cultural and trade route, which played a crucial role in the development of medieval Europe and was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1994.
The reconstruction of this aerial excursion faithfully reproduces the actual route of the Via Franchigena, offering the possibility of enjoying breathtaking landscapes from above. It is then enriched, in addition to the precise flight directions according to the VFR standard, with copious historical, geographical and cultural information of all points of interest. All to provide an immersive and educational flying experience.
- The excursion is divided into three parts. The first part covers the entire French route. The second runs from Aosta to Rome, and the third continues the journey to the edge of Apulia.\n\n- Available from the Perfect Flight website the FlightBooks of all trips (in English, Italian, Spanish, German, French and Portuguese). Real tour guides! You will receive the direct download link immediately after purchase.
- You can fly the missions with preset settings or change weather, date and time.
- You have full access to Checklists and Assistance Options.
- Multiplayer feature is also enabled, so you can fly online with your friends.
- PC users can use the plane of their choice by activating the Developer Mode option and selecting the plane from the Tools menu”
This product is only availble via Microsoft Marketplace!