A tribute to a Country where clture and tradition come together. Germany is the leader in various scientific and technological fields.
Enjoy a journey to discover this Western European nation with over two millennia of history and a landscape characterized by forests, rivers, mountain ranges and beaches overlooking the North Sea.
In addition, you can test your piloting skills in 24 exciting and all new Landing Challenges covering a wide variety of Airports with different structural characteristics and approach difficulties.
- 24 Landing Challenges. Challenges are rated so you can evalutate your skill. There are 8 landing challenges for each Category (Famous, Epic, Strongwind). All missions are available directly from the main Microsoft Flight Simulator menu. Challenges uses various types of aircraft, depending on the size of the arrival airport.
- Discover Germany, in the form of Bush Trip. A complete and exhaustive tour with 104 points of interest strictly documented with photos, historical and geographical informations available in the Navlog.
- Fleet – New German livery for the default Asobo Bonanza G36 with Ultra High 8K textures resolution.
- Easy to fly – You can easily follow the flight plan from the PFD. So, enjoy beautiful views and incredible landscapes in hours and hours of pure fun, indulging at the same time your passion for flying.
- TTS technology. Missions take advantage of the Microsoft TTS technology and you will receive instructions and information about the flight by voice.
- Custom Settings – You can fly the missions with a variety of modifiables settings to customize your flight experience.
You can change:
♦ Date and Time
♦ Fuel & Wheingt
♦ VFR Map
Bush Trip informations:
- Flight Length: 1467 NM
- Flight Duration: 08:30
- Number of Legs: 16
- 104 POI – Borkum, Emden, Papenburg, Haren (Ems), Mappen, Lingen (Ems), Hortsmar, Munster/Osnabruck, Munster, Dortmund, Bochum, Duisburg, Dusseldorf, Monchengladbach, Cologne Cathedral, Siegburg, Bonn, Koblentz, Nastatten, Wiesbaden, Frankfurt, Gernsheim, Mannheim, Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, Waldfishhbach, Zweibrucken, Pirmasens, Bad Bergzabern, Karlsruhe, Forchheim, Shomberg, Reutlingen, Riedlinge, Bad Schussenried, Bad Wurzach, Unterzeil, Kempten Allgau, Forggensee, Neuschwanstein Castle, Morgenbach, Weilheim in Oberbayern, Starnberger See, Munich, Markt Indersdorf, Augsburg, Rain, WeiBenburg, Nuremberg, Erlangen, Bamberg, Coburg, Eisfeld, Ilmenau, Arnstadt, Erfurt, Weilmar, Freybur(strut), Geiseltalsee, Halle, Leipzig, Leisnig, Dobein, Dresden, Lauchhammer, Schlabendorfer See, Tropical Islands Resort, Furstenwaide/Spree, Berlin Brandenburg, Berlin City, Potsdam, Brandemburg an der Havel, Genthin, Burg, Magdeburg, Eilseben, Helmstedt, Brunswick, Braunschweig, Peine, Hannover, Steinhuder Meer, Nienburg/Weser, Achim (Weser), Bremen, Zeven, Harsefeld, Hamburg, Segeberger Staatsforst, Neumunster, Kiel, Holtenau, Gettorf, Eckernforde, Schleswig, Bredstedt, Föhr, Westerland/Sylt.