FSX Missions – easyJet FSX/P3D
A complete simulation of another well known low cost European Airline. Product comes for Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX Steam Edition included) and for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D (All Versions) and offers you two planes in easyJet colors, a set of realistics missions chosen from the real timetable. Amsterdam, Prague, London, Belfast, Faro, Berlin, Venice, Madeira and more for a total of more than 40 different destinations.
- easyjet Fleet – Complete and improved Boeing 737-800 and Airbus A321 package with free FMC, Ipad Radar, extra options and high resolution textures for the VC panel. The P3D Version only includes the Airbus A321 but have full mission pack.
- Mission Pack – Product includes a mission pack as well to fly in different wheater condition. Missions features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation, Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more!
- Custom Settings – You can install a special feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the plane included). Also you can edit time, date and season for each mission without any external program. Just choose the plane, time, date and season direct from FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly using your favorite aircraft and your own settings without losing the mission “Success” message!
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES (Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide.
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPSW (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist