The Conference & Trade Show has been an integral part of aviation in the Northwest for nearly three decades. This event brings pilots, mechanics, aircraft owners and their families together for two days of seminars and presentations as well as over 300 exhibits.
This event has grown to over 75 hours of safety seminars and 122,000 sf of aviation displays with an annual attendance of over 10,000.
Presentations and seminars include:
– Mountain & Canyon Flying Workshop
– Safety & Survival Workshop
– IA Maintenance Renewal
– FRI: Business & Airport presentations
– FRI: Aviation Career Forum
– Keynotes including: Craig Fuller, AOPA president; JJ Greenway, Johnny Summer, Philip M. Tartalone, Ph.D., & Bryan Webster
– Weather Workshop
– Helicopter & Seaplane Workshops
More information here: Washington Aviation Association
Source: Washington Aviation Association