No matter if you dont have Fs Approaches Vol 3 Worldwide Airoprts, just install Expansion Pack and fly Approaches!
This is an excellent way to familiarize yourself with all the proper approach methods, including DME ARC approaches, and vector to finals.
– Expanion Pack includes 19 Missions / Adventures:
- CYUL – Montreal Dorval (Quebec, Canada)
- EDDH – Hamburg (Germany)
- EDDS – Stuttgart (Germany)
- EGGP – Liverpool (United Kingdom)
- EGLC – London City (United Kingdom)
- EKVG – Vagar (Faroe Islands)
- KBNA – Nashville (Tennessee, USA)
- KBWI – Baltimore Whashington (Maryland, USA)
- KCLE – Cleveland Hopkins (Ohio, USA)
- KFWA – Ft Waine (Indiana, USA)
- KIND – Indianapolis (Indiana USA)
- KSEA – Seattle Tacoma (Washington USA)
- LIMC – MIlan Malpensa (Italy)
- LPMA – Madeira (Portugal)
- LSZH – Zurich Kloten (Austria)
- LXGB – Gibraltar (Gibraltar)
- PANC – Anchorage (Alaska)
- TNCM – Princess Juliana (Neterlands Antilles)
- UUDD – Domodedovo (Russia)
GPS Approach Tutorial. Learn how to use the GPS to execute an Approach. The User Guide includes detailed instruction about Basic Approach operation, Approaches with Procedure Turns, Missed Approach, Approach with a Hold, Vector to Final Approach, and more. Here what Bill Otten reviewed at Flightsim.com “… a manual with probably the best discussion of using the GPS in FS2004 (and FSX) that I’ve found… Almost like a bonus with the program...“
Charts & Maps (Approach Plates, Arrivals, Airport Diagrams)
Interactive Flight Briefing. Charts and Airport Facility are available and accessible during the flight, as in real life.
The Fs Approach Manager that allows you to edit time, Season and Weather themes (real weather included) before running a Mission in FSX oe an Adventure in FS2004. So, you can re-fly any Mission/Adventure at a different time or in a different season or with different weather conditions. Also you can use the Gps Gauge in order to fly any Approach Procedure. Mission gives you In-flight start situation, Ai/ATC interaction; Ai/Traffic available during the flight; Speed restriction; Flight rating; Cabin announcement; gear, flaps, parking brakes, warnings; Check Lists; Speeds Calls, GPWS; Radar Altimeter.
Fleet. Expansion Pack also includes two new liveries:
Boeing 737-800 United Airlines
Boeing 747-400 KLM