(4K) 2 Hours+ Best Ever Planespotting – Watching Airplanes Winter/Spring 2020 Chicago O’Hare AirportOver 2 hours of 4K 2160p60 winter/spring plane spotting video, a parade of airliners of all sorts, cargo and passenger from the past few months of this year so far. Been doing a lot of “stay at home” stuff recently just like all of you and with the extra free time I’ve combined a lot of my favorite clips from the past few videos, with a couple new ones added, all into one video for extended viewing. We start with some newer clips I’ve filmed and then move to a rush of special catches and favorites I’ve bagged recently. Video then follows the general progression of a day at Chicago O’Hare International Airport.
– We’ve seen some variety on some of the standard routes that regularly serve ORD… Qatar usually sends us the Boeing 777-300ER but a few days recently they have sent us the A350-1000. Will this trend continue? Hard to say but I’m enjoying the variety! As far as I am aware,
this is the first ever arrival of an A350-1000 variant to Chicago O’Hare.
– Never in my wildest dreams did I think I’d see a Delta Air Lines Boeing 777-200 at ORD but we’ve had a few stop by recently helping to transport cargo and I managed to catch a vid of one here. We’ve seen a number of the United Airlines heavy aircraft running regular cargo service duty from ORD to Europe including the B777-300ER which is normally not seen at ORD.
– ORD gets LOTS of cargo of all varieties but Cargo AirACT (or ACT Airlines) is a new one. It is a Turkish cargo company based in Istanbul formerly flying under the name myCargo. It operates scheduled and charter air cargo as well as wet and dry lease services. Kalitta Air had been operating these Turkish cargo flights using a THY ATC identifier but I’ve heard Air ACT will be taking over. I’m all for even more color in the Chicago skies!
– KLM Royal Dutch Airlines with the Boeing 777-300ER now. This might be the usual for the summer.
– Finally grabbed a Delta Air Lines Airbus A220. Not a rare bird, but often lands north (where I’m not!) on days when it visits.
– Amerijet International is not a usual visitor here at Chicago O’Hare but with the recent increased demand for cargo for obvious reasons, and lack of regular airline flights, they have stepped in to help with demand. Based in Miami and mostly fly the Boeing 767-200/300.
Aer Lingus New Livery, Aer Lingus Boeing 757-200W, AeroLogic Boeing 777-200F, AeroMexico Boeing 737-800, AeroUnion Airbus A300-600F, Air China Cargo Boeing 777LRF, Air France Airbus A330-200, Air France Cargo, Air India Boeing 777-300ER “Celebrating India” Livery, “Star Alliance” Special Livery, Air New Zealand Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner,
AirACT Airlines Cargo Boeing 747-400F, AirBridge Cargo Boeing 747-8F, Alaska Airlines Boeing 737-900ER, All Nippon Airways Boeing 777-300ER, All Nippon Airways Cargo Boeing 777-200LRF, American Airlines Airbus A319-112, “Piedmont Airlines” Heritage Livery, “Reno Air” Heritage Livery, “Astrojet” Special Livery, “Oneworld” Special Livery, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner, Amerijet International Cargo 767-300F, ANA – All Nippon Airways, “Star Alliance”, “Star Wars BB-8”, Asiana Airlines Cargo Boeing 747-400F, ATI International Cargo Boeing 767-200F, Atlas Air, Austrian Airlines Boeing 767-300ER, Austrian Airlines Boeing 777-200ER “60 Years Anniversary” Special Livery, Azerbaijan Airlines Cargo Boeing 747-8F, British Airways Boeing 747-400, “BOAC”, “Negus”, “Oneworld” Special Livery, Cargolux Airlines Boeing 747-400F, 747-800F “50 Years Anniversary”, “Cutaway” Special Livery, Cargolux Italia Boeing 747-400F, Cathay Pacific Airways, China Cargo Airlines, China Eastern Airlines Boeing 777-300ER, China Southern Airlines Cargo, Delta Air Lines, DHL (Southern Air), Emirates, Ethiopian Airlines, Etihad Airways, EVA Air Cargo, FedEx Express, Iberia, Icelandair Boeing 757-200W, InterJet, JAL – Japan Airlines, Kalitta Air Cargo, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Korean Air, “SkyTeam”, Korean Air Cargo, Lufthansa A350-900, 747-8i, MD11F, Nippon Cargo – NCA, Polar Air Cargo (DHL) Qatar Airways Airbus A350-1000, Qatar Airways “Oneworld”, Qatar Airways Cargo, Royal Jordanian Airlines, Saudia Airlines Cargo, Scandinavian Airlines Airbus A330-300, SkyLease Cargo, Southern Air, Sun Country Airlines, Swiss Air International, TAP – Portugal Airlines Airbus A330-900neo, Turkish Airways, Turkish Airways Cargo, United Airlines Boeing 737-800 “Star Alliance” Special Livery, “Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker” Livery, 777-200, 777-300ER, 787-9 Dreamline, UPS Airlines Airbus A300-600F, 757-200, Western Global Airlines Cargo Boeing 747-400F , MD-11F
This video is the property of O’HareAviation Plane Spotting & Flight Tracking.
It may not be used in any way without permission.
Planespotting Chicago O’Hare International Airport KORD / ORD 2020
© O’HareAviation 2020