KLM Royal Dutch Airlines is the flag carrier airline of the Netherlands with headquarter in Amstelveen and hub at nearby Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. It is part of the Air France–KLM group, and is a member of the SkyTeam airline alliance. KLM was founded in 1919 amd it is the oldest airline in the world still operating under its original name. KLM operates scheduled passenger and cargo services to 145 destinations. The package, designed by Perfect Flight to work with all versions of Flight Simulator X, recreates Boeing 737-800 KLM flights and adds more value and enjoyment to your desktop simulation experience.
- Fleet. The fleet includes KLM Boeing 737-800 in two paint scheme (new and Retro liveries) with FMC, iPad Radar, extra options and high resolution textures for the VC panel.
- 30 Missions – The Missions pack features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly for hours and hours of very enjoiment in a large range of scenarios.
- Custom Settings – Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), wit five new and unreleased soundtrack. The PES is fully customizable with your own sound tracks.
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPSW (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist