FS Approaches 8 – Dangerous Airports
Test your skill facing the most dangerous Airports in the world. This new title in FS Approaches series offers the most completed, sophisticated and complicated approach flights with a collections of missions to replicate real life procedures in very hard places to fly
Although the large library of flight scenarios includes dawn approach, bad weather, fog and so.., you are also able to change any default setting (airplane weather. time and season)
- A set of 46 Missions appraoches for the most dangerous airports in the World wich includes a large variety procedures such Visual, ILS, VOR DME, Circle to land etc. The Airport list includes: Narsarsuaq, Isafjordur, Barra, Cleveland-Hopkins, Los Angeles Intl, Savannah Hilton Head, Courchevel, Madeira, Gibraltar, Toncontin, Gisborne, McMurdo Station, Wellington, King Fahd, Kansai, Futenma MCAS, Juancho Yrausquin, Congonhas, Mariscal Sucre, Galilea, St Barthelemy, Princess Juliana, Hong Kong Kai Tak, Lukla, Agatti, Paro, Bangkok, Jiangbei.
- Tutorial – . Learn how to use the GPS to execute an Approach. The User Guide includes detailed instruction about Basic Approach operation, Approaches with Procedure Turns, MIssed Approach, Approach with a Hold, Vector to Final Approach, and more.
- Fleet. Product also includes a complete set of swiss liveries fully equiped with FMC and the exclusive iPad Radar gauge made by Perfect Flight’s team. Fleet includes :
– Cessna Grand Caravan DHL.
– Airbus A321 LAN
– Boeing 747-400 Cathay Pacific
- Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide