Saturday Morning Kicks & Jollies – Plane Spotting – Chicago O’Hare International Airport
Loads of Boeing 747s and regional jets in this video as well as a very rare catch of an American Airlines Airbus A321 departing runway 28C before the airport really got rollin’ for the day. Air India is featured as is the United Airlines Charter 747 which I’ve seen so many times and yet never really got a good video of it. Yep! When your planespotting day starts at 5am you’d better get at least a small shot of the rotating airport beacon 😉 …and so that’s how we kick it all off!
Video is dedicated to Mason Ostlie.https://www.facebook.com/masonostlie…. He loves my videos and requested an ACA plane as well as some regional jets.
1) Incredible catch! American Airlines Airbus A321 -231 A321-200 Formerly D-AVXO before delivery (about a month old) and now N581UW. The aircraft was operating as a US Airways flight AWE#491 which goes ORD-PHX-LAX on Saturdays and PHX-LAX other days.
Recently visited: Salt Lake City International Airport KSLC / SLC, Orlando International Airport KMCO / MCO, Charlotte Douglas International Airport KCLT / CLT, Philadelphia International Airport KPHL / PHL, Los Angeles International Airport KLAX / LAX, Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport KPHX / PHX, Newark Liberty International Airport KEWR / EWR, Pittsburgh KPIT / PIT, Hamburg Finkenwerder Airport EDHI/ XFW, Bangor International Airport KBGR / BGR
2) Here it is! The annoyingly common morning Cleveland Hopkins International Airport arrival. Embraer EMB-145LR ERJ-145 N17560
Recently visited: Houston Bush Intercontinental Airport KIAH / IAH, South Bend Regional Airport KSBN / SBN, Baltimore Washington Interantional Airport KBWI / BWI, Newark, Indianapolis Interanational Airport KIND / IND, Ottawa Macdonald Cartier International Airport CYOW / YOW, Lincoln Airport, Yeager Charleston Regional Airport KCRW / CRW, Gerald R. Ford Grand Rapids Interantional Airport KGRR / GRR, Forbes Field KFOE, Harrisburg International Airport KMDT / MDT
3) United Airlines Boeing 777 -222 777-200 Arrival / Landing as UAL#995 from San Francisco International Airport KSFO / SFO. They don’t use a 747 on this route anymore but Saturdays still require a Triple!
Was in Guam International Airport PGUM / GUM and Tokyo Narita Interantional Airport RJAA / NRT for a while but recently has spent a lot of time between SFO, Honolulu International Airport PHNL / HNL, and Chicago.
4) United Airlines Charter Boeing 747 -422 747-400 N194UA (cn 26892/1088) I’ve seen it numerous times but never had got a solid video of until this day. Despite the simple livery, this aircraft is special to me and has been all over the world and has some pretty incredible bragging rights (like flying Team USA to/from the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympic Games and many other accomplishments). Mostly it is used for military transports these days.
Arrival / landing as UAL#2145 from SFO.
Southern California Logistics Victorville Airport KVCV / VCV, Frankfurt Hahn Airport EDFH / HHN, Robert Gray AAF KGRK / GRK, Portsmouth International Airport at Pease KPSM / PSM, Raleigh Durham International Airport KRDU / RDU, Minneapolis St. Paul International Airport KMSP / MSP, Ontario International Airport KONT / ONT, Tucson International Airport KTUS / TUS, Seattle Tacoma International Airport KSEA / SEA. Has alos been seen at Reno Tahoe International Airport KRNO / RNO, Sydney Kingsford Smith International Airport YSSY / SYD, Beijing Capital International Airport ZBAA / PEK, Aviano Pagliano e Gori Airport LIPA / AVB, BWI, Ramstein, etc.
5) American Eagle (Republic Airlines) Embraer ERJ-170 -200LR. Unknown flight…. yep, it got them new-fangled winglets on it though.
6) United Airlines Boeing 757-222 757-200 N545UA
Arrival as UAL#564 from Los Angeles International Airport KLAX / LAX
Kahului Airport PHOG / OGG, SFO, Denver International Airport KDEN / DEN, Lihue Airport PHLI / LIH, Las Vegas McCarran International Airport KLAS / LAS, San Jose International Airport KSJC / SJC
7) AIC#127 from Indira Gandhi Delhi International Airport VIDP / DEL
8) N424YX. RPA / ENY #4252 from New Orleans Interantional Airport KMSY / MSY
9) https://flightaware.com/live/flight/N8… from Dayton
AND MORE!! BUT YouTube doesn’t allow me to write anymore in the descrip. So look up the remainder on Flightaware!