The Company’s operating and financial information is presented, except where otherwise stated, on a consolidated basis in United States dollars (US$) in accordance with IFRS. The financial data presented in this document as of and for the quarters ended September 30, 2011 (3Q11), June 30, 2012 (2Q12) and September 30, 2012 (3Q12), are derived from the unaudited financial statements.
– During the 3rd quarter of 2012 (3Q12) Embraer delivered 27 jets to the commercial aviation market and 13 to the executive aviation market (11 light jets and 2 large jets);
– 3Q12 Revenues and Gross margin reached US$ 1,404.5 million and 25.3%, respectively;
– 3Q12EBIT and EBITDA margins were 7.2% and 11.8%, respectively. However if not for the non-recurring events related to the Chautauqua Airlines Inc. restructuring program, EBIT and EBITDA margins for the period would have reached 10.2% and 14.8%, respectively.;
– 3Q12 Net income attributable to Embraer Shareholders and Earning per ADS basic totaled US$ 65.2 million and US$ 0.3594, respectively;
– Embraer opened two new Centers of Excellence in Évora, Portugal;
– Embraer was listed for the third consecutive year on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Source and photo: Embraer