- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
FSX – North American T-39 Sabreliner Updated
FSX – North AmericanT-39 Sabreliner Updated, This is an update for FSX of A.F.Scrub’s update of Mike Stone’s T-39. I did the usual update of the flight dynamics; changed the smoke effect; got rid of the cab file that was making the aircraft load real slow; all that was needed from it was the gauge for the auto slats, when you use the default Lear 45 gauges; corrected the contact points; changed the view for the 2D panel, and changed the size of the GPS. This is the whole aircraft.
By Bob Chicilo
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can
- FSX – North American F-100 Sabre Updated
- FSX – Sukhoi SU-11 Updated
- FSX – Sukhoi SU-7 Updated
- FSX – Sukhoi SU-9 Updated
- FSX – F-102 Delta Dagger Updated
- FSX – Su-27B/UB/Su-30MKK Russian Package Updated
- FSX – Sukhoi SU-27 Flanker Updated
- FSX – Boeing 767-X Updated
- FSX – F-16 Viper Updated.
- FSX – F-16 ViperDen Updated