- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
Ultimate DHC-2 Beaver Simulation
Here is the complete rappresentation of the de Havilland Canada DHC-2 Beaver, a single-engined high-wing propeller-driven short takeoff and landing (STOL) aircraft developed and manufactured by de Havilland Canada. It has been primarily operated as a bush plane and has been used for a wide variety of utility roles, such as cargo and passenger hauling, aerial application (crop dusting and aerial topdressing), and civil aviation duties.
- Complete de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver aircraft package with extra optionn, High detailed texture for a complete rappresentation of the most interesting color scheme. All repaints are taken from real planes, as well. The plane has also realistics stereo sounds..
- Floatplane Pilot Missions Pack – Product includes a set of missions designed for the DHC-2 Beaver. Fly in VFR, take of and land using weather runway. Hour and hour of very enjoyment exploring amazing scenarios:!
- Liveries. Product also includes a complete set of DHC-2 Beaver paint scheme:
– Alaska Seaplanes, Harbour Air, Hatchet Lake Aviation, Kenmore Air, Alaska Magnum, Misty Fjord Air, N343WB, Regal Air, Saltspring Air, Tornado’s, Trail Ridge Air, USAF, Ward Air.
- Fully customizable (FSX Version) with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Complete documentation. Product includes an usefull User Guide with detailed istruction to learn how to fly the de Havilland DHC-2 Beaver
This entry was posted on February 24, 2019 at 10:57, and is filed under Perfect Flight News. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can