- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
FSX Missions Delta B717-200
The Boeing 717 is a twin-engine, single-aisle jet airliner, developed for the 100-seat market. The airliner was designed and originally marketed by McDonnell Douglas as the MD-95, a derivative of the DC-9 family. Capable of seating up to 134 passengers, the 717 has a design range of 2,060 nautical miles (3,815 km). It is powered by two Rolls-Royce BR715 turbofan engines mounted at the rear of the fuselage. The first order was placed in October 1995 by ValuJet Airlines (later AirTran Airways); McDonnell Douglas and Boeing merged in 1997 prior to production. The airliner entered service in 1999 as the Boeing 717. Production ceased in May 2006 after 156 were built. There were 148 Boeing 717 aircraft in service as of July 2018.
The package, designed by Perfect Flight to work with all versions of Flight Simulator X, recreates some short and middle-range flights covered by Delta Air Lines and adds more value and enjoyment to your desktop simulation experience.
- Fleet. The fleet includes the Boeing 717-200 in Delta Air Lines paint scheme with FMC, extra options, high resolution textures for the VC panel, realistics stereo sounds of Rolls Royce engines.
- Missions Pack – The Missions pack features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly for hours and hours of very enjoiment in a large range of scenarios.
- Custom Settings – Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), wit five new and unreleased soundtrack. The PES is fully customizable with your own sound tracks.
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPSW (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist
This entry was posted on September 14, 2018 at 11:21, and is filed under Perfect Flight News. Follow any responses to this post through RSS 2.0.You can leave a response or trackback from your own site.
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can