- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
Flying The World Bundle Pack
SAVE 60% OFF ON REGULAR PRICE € 45.00 € 18.00
Flying The World Bundle Pack includes three titles in one!
A complete tour over the impressive and spectacular natural beauty of Caribbean Islands. You will starting your tour from Miami direct to Luis Munoz Marin Intl and then to Nassau Intl, Jose Marti Intl, Cancun Intl, Juan Santamaria Intl, Norman Manley Intl, Jose F Pena Gomez Intl, Luis Munoz Marin Intl, Princess Juliana Intl, V C Bird Intl, Grantley Adams Intl, Canouan, Piarco Intl, Flamingo, Oranjestad Reina Beatrix Intl, Punta Cana Intl, Le Lamentin, King, Cibao Intl, Juan G Gomez Intl, Gregorio Luperon Intl, Roberts Intl, Rafael Hernandez, Crown Point, Henry E Rohlsen, Hewanorra Intl, Terrance B Lettsome, George F Charles, Antonio Maceo Intl, Bradshaw Intl, De Campo Intl and back to Miami Intl to finish.
A large variety of flight situation for a total of 96 Misisons (32 IFR Flights, 32 Long Approach and 32 Short Final) to enjoy the most complete, sophisticated and realisticcollections of missions.
Although the large library of flight scenarios includes dawn, mornig and dusk flights, you are able to change any default setting, airplane included!
The Fleet provided includes all major Airlines operating in the Caribbean skies with Md-11 Whidebody Jetliner, Airbus A321 and Boeing 737-800 for a total of 15 NEW AIRPLANES!
- 96 Missions – 32 IFR flights from Airport to Airport * 32 Long Approach to each Airport * 32 Short Final with prefixed approach plate.
- +100 Navigation Charts available during the missions
- Complete Fleet with a set Airlines operating in the Caribbean area
– MD-11 KLM, American Airlines and Delta Airlines
– Airbus A321 Air Caraibes, Americam Airlines, Jetvlue, K5 Aviation, Spirit Airlines, US Airways
– Boeing 737-800 Air Transat, Caribbean Airlines, Copa Airlines, Sun Country, Sun Wings, Westjet
- Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) – The entire fleet is pre-configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application, available as separate and free download on many flight simulation websites.
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive Passengers Entertainment System, fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
A new set of 20 missions for Microsoft Flight Simulator X to elevate your flight simulation experience to a whole new level of immersion with professional flight plans, timed step by step checklists and realistic procedures.
Special Feature! – We have included a special feature to allow you to use a plane of your choice in the missions. You does not need to make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft. You will receive rewards and Mission Success message when completed, as well!
- Boeing 737-800 Virgin Blue
- Airbus A321 JetStar
- Boeing 747-400 Qantas
Missions features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Carts and maps are provided for all destination Airports
Flight Management Computer (FMC) – The panels of Flying Australia fleet provided with the package are pre-configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application, available as separate and free download on many flight simulation websites.
PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
64 Navigation Charts included
User Guide with all necessary instruction to enjoy the product
Flying America is an “all in one” add-on to expand your Microsoft Flight Simulator X. Product includes planes (in American Airlines livery) and missions over major Airports in America!
Elevates your flight simulation experience to a whole new level of immersion. Until you personally experience the verbal conservations and the professional level of flight planning with the perfectly timed step by step checklists it is difficult to know what you are missing.
- Boeing 737-800
- Boeing 717-200
- Boeing 787-8
- Boeing 777-300
- McDonnel Douglas MD-11
- Airbus A350
- 15 Missions from/to Acapulco, Albuquerque, Aruba, Boston, Calgary, Cincinnati, Columbus, Dayton, Dallas, Denver, Detroit, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Miami, Montreal, New York, Ontario, Orlando, Portland, Richmond, San Francisco, Seattle, Wichita
- Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking)
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System with soundtrack played at cruise altitude to relax your self and your passengers!)
General Mission Features:
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPSW (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can