- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
FSX Missions – Iberia CRJ-700 FSX/P3D
Iberia Líneas Aéreas de España, is the flag carrier airline of Spain, founded in 1927. It operates an international network of services from its main base of Madrid-Barajas Airport. Iberia, with Iberia Regional (operated by an independent carrier Air Nostrum) and with Iberia Express, is a part of Iberia Group.
The package, designed by Perfect Flight to work with FSX and Prepar3D V. 2, V.3 and V.4. adds more value and enjoyment to your desktop simulation experience.
- Fully compatible with Micorosoft Flight SimulatorX, Steam Version and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Ver. 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0
- Fleet: The fleet includes Two variants of the Bombardier CRJ-700 in Iberia Air Nostrum Old and New livery paint scheme with free FMC, extra options and high resolution textures for the VC panel.
- Missions Pack (FSX Version) – The Missions pack (available in both FSX and P3D) features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly for hours and hours of very enjoiment in a large range of scenarios.
- Custom Settings – Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), with five soundtracks. The PES is fully customizable with your own sound tracks.
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPSW (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can