- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
FSX/P3D / Convair Model 7002 XF-92A
FSX/P3D / Convair Model 7002 XF-92A. The Convair model 7002 or (P-92), a delta winged turbojet airplane, better known as the XF-92A, was the first in a long line of American Delta Winged Aircraft. The XF-92A was a single seat, jet propelled research fighter-type land plane. Characterised by a 60º delta wing and a large vertical tail, the wing planform of the XF-92A was an equilateral triangle with a span of 31’4”. With no separate horizontal tail surfaces, the elevons (combined elevator/aileron) provided the pitch and roll control for the aircraft. The authors of this package honors that development and testing that propelled the advancement of the delta wing concepts and use.
By Milton Shupe, Rick Mackintosh, Brian Alexson, Scott Thomas, Hans-Joerg Naegele, Jan Rosenberg, Nigel Richards, Pilot Figure by Jan Visser, and Tire textures by Mike Kelly.
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can
- FSX – The Howard 350 Concept
- FS2004 – The Howard 350 Concept
- FSX/P3D – Native Howard 500
- FSX/P3D – Howard 350 Concept
- FS2004 – Howard 350 Concept
- FSX – Native Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon – Gold Release
- FSX – Native Lockheed PV-1 Vega Ventura
- FSX – Native Lockheed PV-2 Harpoon Fire Tanker
- FSX – Native Rockwell Commander AC500 Shrike
- FSX/FS2004 – PW R-1830 Twin Wasp Sound Sets Part 2