- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
Ultimate Douglas DC-3 Simulation
Here is the complete rappresentation of the Douglas DC-3, a fixed-wing propeller-driven airliner with tailwheel-type landing gear. Prior to the development of the DC-1/2/3 series, scheduled air travel was noisy, relatively uncomfortable, and something that could only be afforded by the wealthy. The DC series changed all that by providing comfortable, realatively fast and reliable air service. What’s more, the type was easily converted to military use by adding a reinforced floor and a cargo door. As such, it was pretty much the primary cargo type for the US and Allies during WWII with thousands built. These planes also formed the basis for renewed passenger air transport after the war as surplus C-47s were dumped on the market at a pittance. Many companies were formed to convert ex-military planes into passenger liners. Even today, decades after the plane first entered service, there are DC-3 and C-47s flying in third tier passenger service some place in the world.
- Complete Douglas DC-3 aircraft package with extra optionn, High detailed texture for a complete rappresentation of the most interesting color scheme. All repaints are taken from real planes, as well. The plane has also realistic stereo sounds..
- Missions Pack – Missions features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more!
- Liveries. Product also includes a complete set of DC-3 lpaint scheme:
– Royal Air Force, – Aer Lingus, Austran Airlines, Buffalo, Delta Airlines, Eastern Airlines, Air France, Dakota Norway, Pacific Galactic, Polar / Alfred Wegener Institute, Spectrem, Swiss Air Lines
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), fully customizable with own sound tracks. At the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear with PES Options. New and unreleased soundtracks inlcuded.
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide with detailed istruction to learn how to fly the Douglas DC-3
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can