- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
Private Flights – Beech Baron 58 FSX/P3D
“Private Flights” is a new series of missions wich follow the brand dedicated to the General Aviation. The first title focus on the advanced pilot training, four or six place business Beech Baron 58. We Will release then a missions package for the Bombardier Learjet 45 and one for the Money Bravo to complete the trilogy
Beech Baron 58 combines the attractiveness of Beechcraft design with the reliability of twin engines, resulting in a gorgeous workhorse of an aircraft. In this rapresentation you will come across a complete and realistic simulation experience.
The missions pack, designed by Perfect Flight to work with FSX and – first time – with Prepar3D V.4 adds more value and enjoyment.
- Fully compatible with all version of Micorosoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin Prepar3D Ver. 4.0
- Complete Beechcraft Beech Baron 58 aircraft package with extra options, High detailed 3f texture, Stereo Sounds, Two models wich includes the Standar and the Garmin G1000 Versions.
- Tutorials – . Learn how to use the Garmin 1000. The documentation includes an extensive 632 pages Garmin 1000 real Pilot’s Guide
- Missions Pack – The Missions pack (available in both FSX and P3D) features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more! Fly over Europe, America, Australia for hours and hours of very enjoiment in a large range of scenarios.
- Fully customizable with our esclusive Special Feature that lets you to use a plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and to edit weather, time, date and season for each approach/mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, weather, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message
- Complete documentation. Product includes Airport info and charts for all destination and an usefull User Guide
- PES (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. An entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can