- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
Aerosoft – Milano Malpensa X
The Brughiera plains to the north-west of Milano rank as the cradle of Italian aircraft consutrction. Today, Milano-Malpensa is one of merely a few airports left in this historic region. Malpensa is the second largest airport in Italy and serves as a hub for Alitalia, the largest Italian airline.
Discover Milano-Malpensa with this highly detailed recreation for FSX, FSX Steam and P3D. Seasonal photo textures with a 0.5m/px resolution, highly detailed and authentic airport buildings as well as accurate approach lighting create a scenery that’s incredibly close to reality. This experience is further enhanced by the jetways which are animated exactly due to SODE, and by the integration of AES Lite (Airport Enhancement Services) which results in a highly believable simulation of enhanced, dynamic apron traffic (and traffic in the airport’s surroundings).
- Accurate models of all buildings, the control tower and terminals 1 and 2
- Accurately animated jetways (SODE system)
- Apron with accurate ground signage
- Highly detailed 0.5m/px ground textures with realistic seasons
- Autogen around all buildings and trees
- Landclass data for perfect ORBX integration
- Animated radars, trains and airport vehicles
- Realistic approach lighting
- And much more
Microsoft Flight Simulator X ( Service Pack 2 or Acceleration) or Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core CPU with 3 GHz
ca. 1.4 GB free hard disk space
4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 1 GB Video RAM
Download-Size: 800 MB
Installations-Size: 1.6 GB
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can