- Free Flights
- Real Aviation News
Ultimate B747-400 Simulation
Here is our new product Ultimate B747-400 Simulation. An “all-in-one” add-on designed for Microsoft Flight Simulator X to elevate your flight simulation experience with amazing new planes and flight situations.
Experience an higher level of immersion and realism with unique missions designed by PerfectFlight’s team and that made very popular her products with professional flight plans, timed step by step checklists and realistic procedures.
- A parade of 9 Special liveries for the Boeing 747-400
Korean Air “Welcome To Korea”
Cathay Pacific Airways Special Scheme
Virgin Atlantic 21st Birthday Scheme
Northwest Airlines Special Scheme
Qantas “Toowoomba” Wallabies Special colours
British Airways World Tails
Lufthansa “Service Revolution”
Singapore Airlines Tropical Scheme
Japan Airlines – JAL DisneySea/50th Anniversary Colors
- 27 Missions. A mix of complete IFR flights, Long Approach (from cruising altitude) and Short Finals Missions features Flight briefing, Cabin preparation (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.), Step by step Check Lists Procedures (pre-start, taxi, before t/o, after t/o, descend, landing, parking) with prompt menu. Crew announcements, speed calls and restriction, Captain speaking, GPWS and much more!
- Navigation charts for ALL arrival airports. Charts are provided in two format: image Jpeg (to use in FSX), and PDF (high resolution) for external use
- Flight Management Computer (FMC) – All planes are pre-configured for Garret Smith’s free FMC application, available as separate and free download on many flight simulation websites.
- PES – (Passengers Entertainment System) – Missions also features the exclusive PES(Passengers Entertainment System), now fully customizable with your own sound tracks. When you reach the cruising altitude, a Prompt Menu will appear on your screen with PES Options. You can play until six soundtracks in a single flight. AAn entire section of the User Guide explain you how to use your own favorite soundtracks instead of those provided with the product!
- Special Feature – You can install a special feature that allow you to use any plane of your choice (instead of the included fleet) and edit time, date and season for each mission. You does not need of external program or make complicated actions such adjustment, modification or file editing. Just install the special feature, choose the plane, time, date and season direct from the FSX Free Flight Menu, then choose the desired mission and fly with your favorite aircraft and settings without losing the Success message.
|747US – Algiers to Luxembourg
747US – Approach to Luxembourg
747US – Luxembourg Final Landing ILS 24
747US – Zurich to Amsterdam
747US – Kingsford Smith to Auckland
747US – Manila to Baiyun
747US – Shannon to Frankfurt Main
|747US – Jakarta to Singapore
747US – Singapore Approach
747US – Singapore Final Landing ILS 20C
747US – Madrid to Manchester
747US – Memphis to Miami
747US – Victoria to Sydney
- Interactive briefing
- Pre-start checklist
- cockpit and cabin preparation ( (Frequencies, Autopilot etc.)
- Taxi checklist
- Captain speaking Taxi announcement
- Flight Attendant Taxi briefing
- Before Takeoff checklist
- Takeoff calls (60, 80, V1, Vr, V2, gear up, flaps up)
- After takeoff checklist
- 10000 feet warnings
- Flight Attedent announcement
- 18000 feet warnings (altimeters)
- Altitude alert
- Descent checklist
- Landing checklist
- Flight Attendant Landing briefing
- GPSW (2500, 1000, 500, 400, 300 200, MA, 100, 50, 40, 30, 20, 10)
- After landing Checklist
- Flight Attendant after landing briefing
- Parking checklist
Perfect Flight offer a free service to the Simulation community.
Please help us and donate what you can