New Version Of vasFMC 2.1 Your freeware FMS / FMGC
It is a long time since the last vasFMC version was released, but hey, finally the new 2.1 release is here! The VAS team members have put several hundreds of hours of working and testing into this release for your pleasure.
VasFMC 2.1 is a free FMC/FMGC released standalone or gauge for FSX/FS2004
Some of the new features are:
- Custom Airbus like autopilot overriding the flightsim autopilot in many ways.
- New integrated FMS modul for fuel, thrust, speed and performance calculations with support for different Aircraft and Engine types.
- FS-X compatible gauge.
- SCS plugin for XPlane for better and faster access.
- Lower ECAM F/CTL page in A-style.
- A-style upper ECAM in old and new Airbus style.
- A-style upper ECAM for 2 and 4 engine models.
- Managed SPD/MACH mode with MCDU preselect feature.
- Enhanced MCDU INIT, PERF, F-PLN, FUEL PRED and DIR-TO pages.
- New MCDU DATA, POS monitor and A/C status pages.
- Exact character positioning in the MCDU.
- New vector font used by PFD, ND and ECAM screens.
- FMS system selection via MCDU MENU page: FMGC, ACARS, SBOX, PUSHBACK and CHECKLIST.
- The ECAM is rotatable via configuration, see vasfmc ECAM config files.
- Enhanced Fly by Wire pitch and bank controllers with low/high speed protection.
- Alpha Floor protection for vasFMC AIRBUS A/THR mode.
The documentation for vasFMC 2.1 can be found here: